Inspirational quotes relationship quotes - love quotes wallpapers : hd loving wallpapers

This Blog about love heart wallpaper background, i love you heart wallpaper, i love you heart images, wallpapers and biography etc.

Inspirational quotes relationship quotes

Inspirational quotes have the power to give us the courage we need to pursue the things we want, need or love. These Long Distance Relationship Quotes have been shared with us by people in long distance relationships just like you. These are the words that have inspired them to keep on defying the distance. We hope that they will inspire you too.

        Adventures are great, especially when the person you love is your destination.
        – Unknown
        The thought of being with you tomorrow, gives me the strength to get through today.
        – Anon
        Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.
        – Ancient Indian Proverb
        Distance gives us a reason to love harder.
        – Anon
        Together forever, never apart. Sometimes in distance, but never in heart.
        – Anon
        Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
        —Rick Warren.
        Hearing your voice is far better than you touching me. Because even though I yearn for your skin to touch mine, it is your voice that touches my soul.
        – Anon
        When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time too long and no other love can break them apart.
        – Anon
    1. tumblr_ms8dew0XQp1st44j5o1_500
    2. You know you’ve found true love when you catch yourself falling in love with the same person over and over again despite them being miles away from you.
      – Anon
      In human relationships, distance is not measured in miles but in affection. Two people can be right next to each other, yet miles apart.
      — Unknown
      No matter how many years pass, how much distance exists between us, wherever we are in the world – even if the universe itself tries to keep us separated – I will always find my way to you.
      – Anon
      Distance means so little, when someone means so much.
      – Anon
      Some people can be so close to you even if physically far, they walk with you and stay near in every moment of your life.  –
      Senora Roy
      This is falling in love in the cruelest way. This is falling for you when you’re worlds away.
      – Unknown
      In a long distance relationship your love is tested & doubted every day, but you still prove to each other that it’s worth it. That is what makes the relationship so special.
      – Anon
      I can’t text you roses, or fax you my heart. I’d email you kisses, but we’d still be apart. I love you to pieces, and just wish you’d see that I care for you so much because you mean the world to me.
      -Mahmoud El Hallab
      Long distance relationships are hard, but they’re also incredible. If you can love, trust, respect, and support each other from a distance then you’ll be unstoppable once you’re physically together.
      – Anon
      Blow ‘o wind to where my loved one is. Touch him and come touch me soon. I’ll feel his gentle touch through you and meet his beauty in the moon. These things are much for the one who loves. One can live by them alone: that he and I breathe the same air and that the earth we tread is one.
      – Ramayana
      Distance is temporary, but our love is permanent.
      This may be the last time I see you, but if you keep me in your heart, together we shall be eternal; if you believe, we shall never part.
      – Ben Harper
      When I don’t see you, I don’t miss you , I just place my hand over my heart and its there I will find you, because even though you are out of my sight , you will never be out of my heart.
      – Rashida Rowe
      The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.
      -Unknown
      Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.
      –Charlie Brown
      tumblr_n333xaGREM1spihwwo1_1280
    3. Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough…
      -Unknown
      The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”
      – Helen Keller
      Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.
      – Unknown
      Love knows not its depth, till the hour of separation has arrived.
      True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.
      Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you share the same love in your hearts.
      When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long.
      I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.
      – Ernest Hemingway
      When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.
      The longer you wait for something. The more you appreciate it when you get it. Because anything worth having is always worth the wait.
      Loving someone more than anything, means that distance only matters to the mind, not the heart.
      As long as you’re in my heart and I am in yours, there is no distance great enough that our love can’t travel.
      Forget the miles, forget them. You’ll be there and I’ll be here, and it’ll just be long distance. And that’ll be okay, because quite frankly I’m crazy about you.
      -Going the Distance
      Distance teaches us to really appreciate the love we create with that special person. It strengthens and tests our love and we should be grateful for that.
      – Anon
      No matter how far you are, I will wait for you until we can finally be together.
      Good relationships don’t just happen. They take time, patience and two people who truly want to be together.
      — Unknown
      The trial of distance has given our relationships a depth that can’t really be matched.
      I can’t wait for the day when I can finally see you. When distance will finally prove to me that it’s worth the wait.
      “Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.”
      -Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song
      The distance between us doesn’t weaken my love for you.
      tumblr_mlsrnelY1P1s8ufwno1_1280
    4. Long distance relationships are living proof that love is not just physical. I can feel you next to me even when you’re thousands of miles away.
      Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.
      -Paulo Coelho
      The Pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
      -Charles Dickens, Nicholas Nickleby
      “Distance does not ruin people’s relationships. You don’t have to see someone every day to be in love.”
      Long distance relationships prove that love has no boundaries. They prove that it can happen and it is possible for two people far away from each other, can fall in love even without meeting each other. But most importantly these relationships know no age, and no distance.
      – Unknown
      I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with in the years we were apart.
      -Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
      No matter how painful distance can be, not having you in my life would be worse.
      Despite the miles between us we still share the stars & sun, so I gaze upon them often it helps remind me that we are one
      Be the success story you’re looking for. Be the ones to survive your long distance relationship. Be the inspiration for others to follow.
      -Dee King
      I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.
      – Donna Lynn Hope
      Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
      There is never a moment that I do not think of you. So when you think of me, smile knowing that in that very moment we are together at least in thought.
      Even on the days where the distance seems too be too much I remind myself why I am waiting for you and then it doesn’t seem so bad.
      It’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
      – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
      I love no one but you, I have discovered, but you are far away and I am here alone. Then this is my life and maybe, however unlikely, I’ll find my way back there. Or maybe, one day, I’ll settle for second best. And on that same day, hell will freeze over, the sun will burn out and the stars will fall from the sky.
      -Lemony Snicket
      The longer the wait, the sweeter the kiss.
      -Unknown
      It feels good to think about you when I’m warm in bed. I feel as if you’re curled up there beside me, fast asleep. And I think how great it would be if it were true.
      ― Haruki Murakami – Norwegian Wood
      tumblr_n2ardvQ2wF1r067vto1_500
    5. On silent nights when friends are few, I close my eyes and think of you. A Silent night, a silent tear a silent wish that you were here.
      – unknown

    6. Being close is the first and last desire of lovers, but being far and loving each other without an inch’s difference is the characteristic of real love.
      -Senora Ray

    7. Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great.
      – Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

    8. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.
    9. There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
      –Gandhi

    10. “But I must admit, I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby.”
      – Lemony Snicket

    11. Maybe, it’s not the distance that’s the problem, but how you handle it.
      – David leviathan, dash & lily’s book of dares

    12. Long distance love is strong and strengthens because it is real.
      –Anon

    13. Even when we’re miles and miles apart, you’re still holding all of my heart.
    14. Love will travel as far as you let it. It has no limits.
      – Dee King

    15. ‘I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.’
      — Steve Maraboli

    16. Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but it’s more difficult to regret.
    17. Distance doesn’t matter if two hearts are loyal to each other.
    18. If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.
      ― A.A. Milne

    19. You may not be there yet, but you’re closer than you were yesterday.
      –Anon

    20. I love you in any condition and under any circumstance.
    21. True love will triumph in the end – which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, it’s the most beautiful lie we have.
      – John Green

    22. Distance: for those who know a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough.
      tumblr_n3yepbLJpE1sm16wxo1_500
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao-tzu The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you. –Nicholas Sparks Time is our only obstacle and like all things, this too shall pass. It is a risk to love. What if it doesn’t work out? Ah, but what if it does. — Peter McWilliams How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ― A.A. Milne I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” ― A.A. Milne We are the perfect couple; we’re just not in the perfect situation. You’re my Nemo. If you get lost in the great big ocean, I will find you. – Anon Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. You have to go wholeheartedly into anything in order to achieve anything worth having. ― Frank Lloyd Wright It’s not the time we are away, not the miles we are apart. It’s the strong love that we have and the fact that we’re always in each other’s hearts. I’ll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms. – Anon I close my eyes, thinking that there is nothing like an embrace after an absence, nothing like fitting my face into the curve of his shoulder and filling my lungs with the scent of him. – Jodi Picoult I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him. – Donna Lynn Hope In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged. – Hans Nouwens No matter where I am, no matter where I go, your heart is my northern light, I will always find my way home. – Michael Kilby I gaze up at the sun, and I’m comforted because I know that the same sun’s light is lighting your face. – Anon Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall – Doug Fetherling If distance were measured in terms of the heart we’d never be more than a minute apart. When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever. I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) – E.E. Cummings For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice – John Burroughs Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. -Erica Jong Hope you enjoyed these inspirational quotes! Feel free to share your own favorite Long Distance Relationship Quotes in the comments.

Blog Archive

Thanks Blogger.com

Thanks Blogger.com
Thanks Blogger.com

Total Pageviews