Zombie Quotes - love quotes wallpapers : hd loving wallpapers

This Blog about love heart wallpaper background, i love you heart wallpaper, i love you heart images, wallpapers and biography etc.

Zombie Quotes

zombie quotes biography
WOW was this a hard list to put together. So many great quotes, so many good movies with poor quotes, it was really difficult! What are your favourite zombie movies quotes? Let us know in the comments!
  • A strange, glazed expression came into his eyes and he staggered around the cabin looking for all the world like a zombie unwilling to take part in an experiment in advanced necromancy." ~ John E. Muller
  • My opinion of a good zombie walk is to loll your head as if it's a little too heavy and the muscles have begun to atrophy." ~ George A. Romero
  • Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills get up and kill." ~ Dawn of the Dead, 1978 Film
  • Use your head; cut off theirs." ~ Max Brooks
  • I always look for an intense experience, an intense ride. There is nothing better than a good zombie movie where you run crazy and blow at monsters! It was a physical shoot and I enjoyed it." ~ Sarah Polley
  • They're all going to end up like that. Bio-mechanical weapons driven by meat batteries. Never have to be fed or recharged. They just keep going." ~ Return of the Living Dead 3, 1993 Film
  • The zombie is in a lot of ways the perfect horror movie bad guy. It plays on so many fears all at once. The fear of predators, the fear of disease and the fear of loved ones betraying us -- the ones we care about are turning around and trying to eat us." ~ James Gunn
  • Zombie Quotes has a gruesome collection of quotations and sayings about the walking corpses of humans and animals which have been brought back to a hellish life. The quotes come from Zombie Books, movies, film-makers and famous people.
  • Often, a school is your best bet - perhaps not for education but certainly for protection from an undead attack." ~ Max Brooks
  • I don't know what's happening to me. I'm not alive. I'm not dead. I'm just ... I'm just so lonely." ~ Return of the Living Dead 3, 1993 Film
  • The purpose of man's life...is to become an abject zombie who serves a purpose he does not know, for reasons he is not to question." ~ Ayn Rand
  • Yeah, I know I'm ugly. I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'" ~ Rodney Dangerfield
  • Okay, she's not even your ex-girlfriend anymore. She's a puddle of blood and guts." ~ The Mad, 2007 Film
  • The dead walk among us." ~ Max Brooks
  • My body started to shut down. I got really, really ill. When you're starving yourself, you can't concentrate. I was like a walking zombie, like the walking dead. I was just consumed with what I would eat, what I wouldn't eat." ~ Tracey Gold

zombie quotes
Zombie quote from Isaac Marion
zombie quotes
Zombie quote from Richard Kadrey, Kill the Dead:
zombie quotes
#Zombiequote from #PattonOswalt
zombie quotes
Zombie quote from Steve Hockensmith
zombie quotes
#ZombieQuote from #JarodKintz:
zombie quotes
#zombiequote of the day: "There is a child - a baby - who long since kicked off her blankets. Her skin is ashen and her mouth open in a perpetual yet silent scream. She isn't old enough to oll over, to sit up, to climb. So she lies there kicking her fat legs against the footboard of the crib, eternally calling for her mother. For food. For flesh."  - #CarrieRyan, #TheForestofHandsandTeeth
zombie quotes
#ZombieQuote from #RyanMecum:
zombie quotes
#ZombieQuote: “What’s with the #zombie craze? Zombies are half alive, half dead, right? Sounds like my wife in bed.” #JarodKintz, #WhoMovedMyChoose?  Artwork by #JamesRyman. Visit his blog here: http://jamesryman.blogspot.com/p/zombies.html
zombie quotes
#zombiequote of the day: "I will not negotiate with the undead!" - #DavidWellington, #MonsterIsland #zombies
zombie quotes
#zombiequote from #RustyFischer, #ZombiesDon'tCry:
zombie quotes
irony-of-being-a-zombie-isaac-marion-warm-bodies
zombie quotes

Blog Archive

Thanks Blogger.com

Thanks Blogger.com
Thanks Blogger.com

Total Pageviews